The following policies apply ONLY to orders shipped within the United States.
Please fill out the online RMA form to obtain a valid
Return Materials Authorization number.
(Please note this is not an automated process. RMA numbers are issued from our Return Technicians)
3 Step Return Policy
All purchases may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please note that all returned orders will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. To avoid the restocking fee, ask to exchange for the same or another product.
Step 1: Read our online Return Policy, then complete and submit the online RMA form
Step 2: Receive RMA number via email from the RMA Department within 48 hours of submitting a request.
Step 3: Package and the return to the address provided in our email.*
*Once your RMA has been received and verified for authenticity, a refund will be issued or a replacement will be shipped in 3 to 5 business days!
- Please remember to obtain a RMA number BEFORE returning product(s) to our warehouse as returns will not be accepted without a valid RMA number.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. To avoid a restocking fee, you can exchange for another item of equal or greater value. Occasionally, an item may not arrive in good working condition and we are always happy to provide an exchange in these instances. However, if you would prefer not to accept an exchange in this situation, the transaction will be handled as a standard return and will be subject to the same terms.
- Return shipping is at the customer's expense. It is strongly recommended to insure packages through a reputable courier that can provide proof of delivery tracking information.
- Replacements will be shipped to the original shipping address on file unless otherwise requested. Air & Water will not be held responsible for shipping errors due to outdated addresses.
- All RMA's must be packaged properly and returned in a box (original box and packaging material preferred).
- If a customer cancels an order after it has already shipped, refuses the package from FedEx or UPS, or if the item is returned to us after three delivery attempts, a restocking fee of 15% and two-way shipping will be deducted from the customer's refund.
- Original shipping, handling and return postage fees will not be refunded.
- RMA's are good for 7 business days after being issued, please do not delay in handling your return!
- All replacements will be sent out via Ground shipping.
- Keep in mind that upon request, shipping upgrades may be purchased at the customer's expense.
Return Policy Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I obtain a RMA number?
Please complete and submit our online RMA form.
2. After I receive my RMA numer, where do I send my RMA package to?
Please refer to our return email with the RMA number.
3. How long will it take to process my RMA?
Once your RMA has been received, it will be processed within 5-7 business days.
4. I purchased the wrong item! What do I need to do in order to receive the correct part?
This situation can be easily rectified by filling out the online form and under Reason for Return , select Ordered Wrong . Within 48 hours of your request, you will be contacted by one of our Return Technicians who will assist you in finding the correct part. Should you choose to place your order for the correct part with Air & Water Inc. the standard RMA restocking fees will be waived for the returned part.
5. How does a refund get applied?
Refunds are always issued back to the credit card used on the order. If you paid by check, the refund will be issued with a company check.
Unless otherwise stated on the item page, all products are new and come with a one year warranty. This warranty is provided through the manufacturer (in most cases the warranty must be handled directly through the manufacturer).
Should we receive a product that has incurred obvious physical damaged, the warranty for that product will be void and any attempt to return the product will not be accepted. Please package all items carefully. It is strongly recommended to insure packages through a reputable courier that can provide proof of delivery tracking information. Air & Water Inc. Electronics shall not be held accountable for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit.
Items damaged during shipment will be replaced at no extra cost to our customer. However, if we are not contacted within 7 days of receiving the damaged item, our standard RMA process will ensue. Please fill out our online RMA form and under " Reason for Return " select Damaged . Our online RMA form can be found here.